Thursday, July 23, 2009

saying gooodbye....

our dear friends monica and angela are leaving us in 4 days for the virgin islands. they have packed up all of their belongings and are saying goodbye...why? because they are crazy and in love and want to get away from us lesser human beings.....it'll only be for a year but it's always sad...i feel like a lot of my friends up and leave. i guess it's part of growing up but it will never become easier.....in the photograph above beloved monica is there to my left and steadfast angela to my right. (erin, by the way, the girl to the far left is my roommate, whom the previous blog entry was devoted to....whom decided last minute to not move out after all. way to go, turd.)
we have had many a fun night at the depot...i think monica is tired in this photo. she is tired at any point after 8 pm. she is a granny if i ever met one. a hot cool ass granny.

here we are at my home on new years...singing kareoke...BAD kareoke......this was moments before some of us went streaking pant less down the street....t'was chilly to say the least.


erin has crabs. dirty erin.




we will miss you...we will miss you so much. angela and mo, see you very soon, a virgin islands christmas!!! aruba? jamaica? banana by the bunch?
you are both very, very important to me. i love you. now fuck off already before i start to cry.



1 comment:

  1. Friends, are always there wherever they go and no matter how time goes by. Happy times and sweet memories always warm your heart, give you strength, and help you move forward. Saying goodbye is always hard for me, too. You know, I always want to keep saying hello instead. Looking at those photos of yours and your friends,I'm happy far away from you though I wish to be near. So I say, Hello because I don't want to say goodbye. I'll keep saying so. Hello, Debbie. We are all living on the same one planet.

    ReplyDelete